A Professionally Monitored Burlington Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to costly water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Burlington monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Burlington?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Burlington flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. In the event your Burlington flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Burlington Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re home, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Burlington flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Make the call to (802) 242-6460 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.