As you may already realize, the likeliest places for home break-ins are your main entrance and ground-level windows. With that being said, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as essential tools for home security packages in Burlington. Although the technology has been around for years, you might be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Irregardless of the kind of ADT package you go with, door and window alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also included so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to fret about your equipment being positioned properly.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a simple, yet functional two-part magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You close your entry and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is armed and an entrance opens, the contacts come apart and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these newer devices can do much more than merely trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Burlington
On the frontline of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous advantages, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These sensors trigger your high-decibel alarm if a door or window opens while your system is active.
- Automatic updates: Want to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re not there? You are able to receive automatic updates right to your cell phone when a sensor is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will get a notification as well. Your property will be defended, irregardless of where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your home’s smart devices to operate in a unified manner. You may have your lighting engage or have a camera to start recording whenever a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize an unobtrusive design that complements any decor. You even have the ability to install completely recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be better defended.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Burlington can be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Design Your Own Home Security System In Burlington
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Burlington that enhance your security and interact directly to your home’s automation? That is what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we can do for you, call (802) 242-6460 or fill out the form below.