Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Burlington?
There's a common myth that installing a home security sign in close proximity to your home’s entrance is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. In essence, a robber is expected to view visible warning and move on. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Burlington and forget about an actual home security system? Basically, a security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Burlington. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Burlington not the alarm system.
While there is a benefit to showcasing signs and decals from prominent home security providers such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to turn away career criminals. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with real security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s much less of a gamble than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Burlington.
Reinforce Your Burlington Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs might deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, you should try incorporating a combination of the ensuing components:
● Surveillance systems: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be recorded by surveillance as it can be submitted in a criminal case. Consider an outdoor camera system that oversees main areas of entry like your windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of thieves break into your home by way of doors or windows, so those should be secured by motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will alert you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: While it’s the truth that numerous robberies take place in broad daylight when residents are at work, you should also defend against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting installed next to your entry points will instantly illuminate questionable activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locking systems and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will update you when an individual tries to unlock or open your entrance. A video doorbell enhances your protection by offering a visual perspective. Both work with the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation component, smart light bulbs can be customized to a daily plan or turned on right from your smartphone. Smart lights are intended to make it appear that you are on-site and help discourage thieves.
Get Started On Your Total Home Protection Package
Why would you gamble that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Burlington when you are able to install an integrated home protection plan? Reach out to (802) 242-6460 or complete the form on this page to get started. You can choose from a range of solutions at reasonably priced rates or customize your system to your needs.