If you’re like most residents, you need your property to be protected 24/7. but, will a home security system work in Burlington?
The easy answer: affirmative. That is if you order the correct alarm system. Not only can the sensors and alarms give wonderful protection, the advanced devices has a level of responsiveness and control you may not have thought possible. By adding automation, video surveillance, and remote access through a phone app, you can make a safe smart house.
Let's take a minute and explore why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is a great plan for your property.
Necessary Security Components
So you can know your Burlington home security system works to the best of its ability, you’ll want these indispensable security components:
- Door and window sensors: You could find this weird, but many burglars break into your home through the front door. The other two most frequent entry points are back doors and ground-levelfirst-floor windows. For these practices, door and window sensors are deemed the foundation of your home security system. When the security system is live and your door sensors are tripped, the loud, high-decibel siren will go off and your round-the-clock monitoring agents will be pinged.
- Touchscreen command center: Don’t look for hard-to-work number pads, as modern smart screens now run your system. These touch screens can also control your home automation, cameras, and 24 monitoring.
- phone app: The topmost home security allow you manage every aspect of your home security through your security app. Now if a sensor or alarm triggers, you have the option to get a pop-up notification to your smartphone. Also, disarm and arm your alarms anywhere, program smart door locks, arise and lower the thermostat and more.
- Security yard signs and window decals: While there isn’t technology in a small, blue yard sign or a window sticker, these can forewarn an aspirational thief that your home is secure.
Does A Security System Keep You More Safe In Burlington?
While it could seem like an exaggeration to get sensors installed and set-up a smartphone app when you already use deadbolts and reside in a safe neighborhood, the studies say that home security systems can help protect your house. For example, a paper out of Rutger University sees that many intruders will actively stay away from houses with an alarm system installed. They will then look to target a better home that looks unsecure.
That backs up with numbers from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. Their research states that most burglarized houses don’t have a home security. In other words, unguarded homes are 300% more likely to be burglarized than properties that have an alarm system. And while just displaying that your property have an alarm helps prevent break-ins, other components -- like smart locks and doorbell cameras -- can also make your house uninviting to thieves.
Of course, ADT home security systems can do much more than ring an siren. Nowadays you can add in some needed services that make a security system energy efficient and safe.
24/7 Monitoring Is A Reliable Backup Plan
Does a home security system work in Burlington without round-the-clock monitoring? Relying on a backup plan is always the best bet and round-the-clock monitoring from ADT agents can ensure emergency services come faster after a tripped device.
Monitoring professionals can protect you no matter what time it is -- whether you are in the house or not. If you’re out and can’t hear your system going off, your agent will notify you and the proper emergency service after a tripped alarm event. Even if you’re still at home, you can make sure kids and pets are safe and accounted for.
Use Similar Monitored Protection For Fire, Flood, CO, and Emergency Medical Assistance
When you install your home security system, you can choose to install much more than security alarms. devices like fire alarms, CO detectors, and flood alarms can be integrated into your overall home defense. If an emergency is found, your sensors will trigger just like your home security alarms. And when the loud bell rings, your 24-hour monitoring experts are pinged, and an alert will come to your mobile device.
There’s also a panic button, which is effortlessly attached to you or a family member with a neck pendant, wrist band, or a clothing clip. If you have a fall incident or a serious medical condition, they can employ a two-finger button to contact the monitoring team.
Add Security, Convenience And Energy Efficiency With Home Automation
Today’s home automation components can bring you a level of control and accessibility you’ve never seen before. They will make your home more energy-savvy and responsive. And when you link smart devices to your home security system, they will also make your house much safer. For example:
- Schedule your smart lighting to make it appear that your home is occupied when you’re at work.
- Have your indoor smart lights turn on when your outdoor camera detects unusual motion.
- Use geofencing to bolt your locks, flip off your smart lights, and turn down the temperature when you leave the house.
- Create personalized scenes where you can set your lighting, thermostat, alarms, and other components with one hit of a button.
- Or just check on all your components and control your components with your mobile app.
Plus, think of the energy you’ll conserve with smart devices, and you’ll realize how much you can use a smart home security system in Burlington. You will also be able to control your system with vocal commands when you pair your security system to your favorite smart speaker.
Maintain A Watch On Your Home With Modern Security Cameras
Signs, decals, and outside lights are effective home invasion disincentives, but smart cameras will take your security to a better place. The last thing an intruder wants is to be caught on a security camera as the 30-second clip could be used against them in a criminal investigation. You can pick from outside, inside, and doorbell cameras, and all will allow you to see live feeds round-the-clock.
Do you need to see what’s the sound you heard in the back yard? Would you need to check on the kids when they get home from school? Has the groceries been delivered yet? All you need is to open the clip from your home security app. You might also receive notifications on your phone whenever a delivery person approaches or your cameras detects unusual motion. You can then talk with guests with the two-way talk feature on the app.
How To Custom-Build Your Home Security In Burlington?
Need help to create a security system that works in Burlington? Our security professionals will help you choose the perfect alarms, automation, and video surveillance that can be used into one affordable plan. Call directly at (802) 242-6460 or complete the form below.